I'm finally coming to the conclusion (possibly) of my blog which presents a lot of advice to the young and inexperienced entrepreneurs. I figured that all this advice that I give is good and researched advice, but wouldn't you like to find out from people who are young and successful in their own small business adventures? In order to provide some real-world examples who give real world advice I found a video on CNN, where there is a video of three of the top 40 under 40 business people, as listed by Fortune. This video can be found here, under the title of hot young business stars.
All the material I used here is useful but there is nothing like real-world experience and these experts have it in plenty despite their young age. They have plenty of advice which is useful but the common theme is that they were ambitious and confident. This confidence enables them to talk to and debate with people who are their elders in the business world. Confidence is the key to a young business person being successful, as they must be totally devoted and confident of their abilities to work at a high level.
Please watch this short video to just get a look at how your future can turn out if you are confident and capable.
No comments:
Post a Comment