As I talked about the rise of social media marketing and other relevant online methods of advertising I found a new website which lists some of the best Facebook pages that small businesses have produced. These were judged by a panel of judges amongst 1400 submissions, and they rated them on many categories. None of these businesses had a very large budget, just the drive and creativity to create a great Facebook page to promote their business. The rankings that this panel of judges, who are experts at social media, can be seen here.
As we are the great Facebook generation, it is generally a good idea to appeal to the place where most people of the current generation are looking at the majority of the time. This means they must advertise via Facebook, because as a college student I can tell you that we check Facebook more then we check our email accounts. As a matter of fact Facebook is open on my list of tabs as I write this article.
Truthfully I hope that looking at these pages will help someone to design a very successful Facebook page to support their small business. The usage of colors, words, creativity and other artistic elements really make these pages stand out from the pack. They also utilize sound business strategies utilizing calls to action for the consumer and clever marketing schemes to generate a viral campaign. These factors combined with the thought that goes into the product that is being presented present a compelling argument for using Facebook as an advertising medium.
No comments:
Post a Comment